Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s “Despacito” become the most-viewed YouTube video in history. While we’re now fully aware of what the spicy Despacito lyrics mean, we don’t know a whole lot about the woman featured in the viral music video: Zuleyka Rivera. The stunning Miss Rivera is a quintuple-threat: actress, TV host, dancer, model and beauty queen. The Puerto Rican beauty has been in the limelight for years, making appearances on various Spanish-speaking television networks and getting crowned Miss Universe in 2006. Despite her busy lifestyle, she still manages to stay unbelievably fit. She has abs to crunch for, which she attributes to a healthy diet and consistent exercise.
It’s now being reported that President Donald Trump’s lawyer is trying to silence porn star Stormy Daniels by obtaining a secret restraining order in a private arbitration proceeding and warning that she will face stiff penalties if she publicly discusses a relationship which she claims to have had with the President over a decade ago.
This new development comes as Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, filed a lawsuit in a Los Angeles court alleging that a nondisclosure agreement she made to keep quiet about an “intimate” relationship with Trump is not valid because Trump himself never signed it. The agreement also allegedly came with a $130,000 cost, money which Clifford had no problem taking even though the contract wasn’t “signed” as she claims.
If her claims are indeed true, Donald Trump wouldn’t be the first president to cheat on his wife. The Democrats have a long and distinguished list when it comes to this. From John F. Kennedy who used to bed anything that moved, to Bill Clinton who was even impeached and lost his law license for lying under oath about his affair in the oval office with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
Since the president is on his third marriage there’s been a lot of scrutiny about his current marriage to First Lady Melania. Especially since the porn star Stormy Daniels is allegedly trying to take attention off Donald and Melania’s solid marriage by putting it on her herself with her sick affair claims from over a decade ago. These are claims which she just won’t stop talking about since rumor has it she has allegedly been offered a multi-million dollar book deal.
Via CBS News: “It was more than a decade ago in 2006 that, according to a Wall Street Journal expose published last week, porn star Stephanie Clifford, aka Stormy Daniels, said she had slept with billionaire “Apprentice” host Donald Trump. So, why did it take until 2018 for the alleged affair to make headlines?
The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Mr. Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, arranged for Clifford to be paid $130,000 for her silence in 2016, a month ahead of the presidential election. But outlets were pursuing the story seemingly long before that.
InTouch magazine on Wednesday published a seven-year-old interview with Clifford, in which she says she had recurring sexual encounters with Mr. Trump after meeting him in July 2006. Melania Trump, whom Mr. Trump had married about a year before, had recently given birth to their son Barron Trump.
“Whether you’re a fan of his or not, which I never really was, you gotta admit he’s pretty fascinating,” Clifford said in the 2011 interview the magazine published Wednesday. “We had really good banter. He told me once that I was someone to be reckoned with, beautiful and smart just like his daughter.”
It’s unclear with the publication did not run with the interview at the time.
Jacob Weisberg, editor-in-chief of Slate, wrote an article in his publication earlier this week also saying he spoke with Clifford about the alleged tryst at the time, and between August and October 2016, just ahead of the election, the porn star was ready to take her story public.
Weisberg writes, “Not long after the 2016 Republican National Convention, I got a tip from a friend of mine. An old acquaintance of his in California was close to a woman in the adult-film industry who claimed to have had an affair with Donald Trump. I reached my friend’s friend, who put me in touch with the actress, who is known as Stormy Daniels. Daniels…did indeed have a story about Trump, which she related to me in a series of phone conversations and text exchanges that took place between August and October of 2016.”
Three of Clifford’s friends told Weisberg they were aware of the alleged affair at the time. Weisberg also published the screenshot of an unsigned document Clifford supposedly sent to him in 2016.
Clifford was concerned Mr. Trump wouldn’t pay up, and she wanted to be compensated somehow if she spoke out instead, Weisberg wrote. Then, Weisberg said she stopped responding to his attempts at communication. He never published anything about the claims ahead of the election.
“Given what was going on in the final weeks of the campaign, during which Trump was facing a torrent of accusations of sexual abuse, I didn’t think an extramarital affair would be a highly significant story,” Weisberg wrote.
“What interested me more was Daniels’ allegation that Trump had negotiated to buy her silence. Daniels said that, through intermediaries, she and Trump had worked out an agreement for the presidential candidate to pay her a six-figure sum to keep quiet. More specifically, she said her lawyer Keith Davidson, a Beverly Hills–based attorney who specializes in claims against celebrities, had worked out the terms with Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen.”
Slate wasn’t the only publication pursuing the story.
A Fox News reporter, according to a CNN report, was also pursuing the story about the alleged affair. Fox News reporter Diana Falzone in October 2016 reportedly filed a story that included an on-the-record statement from Clifford’s manager at the time confirming the alleged affair, and Falzone had viewed emails discussing a settlement. But Fox News shelved the story, according to the CNN report.
Clifford last week denied the affair claims in a statement provided to CBS News.
“To whom it may concern, I recently became aware that certain news outlets are alleging that I had a sexual and/or romantic affair with Donald Trump man, many, many years ago. I am stating with complete clarity that this is absolutely false.”
The buzz about “Stormy Daniels” — she was trending on Twitter Friday — has seemingly died down about as quickly as it came. In the first White House press briefing since the Wall Street Journal report, not a single reporter asked about the story.”
Donald Trump had a fantastic first year as President of the United States of America, but some people just can’t be pleased. Some people wake up hating life and Trump so much that they break laws trying to make a point. The funny thing about that is that they often have no point, or their point is far-fetched and not true, and then there’s always the consequences they must face. Numerous people have protested, vandalized property, destroyed things, and caused chaos because they were unable to accept that Hillary Clinton lost the election in 2016. Those people have impeded further progress by not working together with Trump’s team. Is it safe to say that Trump would have made a more significant impact in his first year of the presidency if people weren’t so blindly opposed to his leadership?
The protests, destruction, vandalism, and overall whining and complaining from the left come with consequences. Those who joined the “resist” movement will one day see that their actions have cost them dearly and did not help to make a difference in America. Instead, those people are often laughed at, prayed for, and the rest of the world hopes they grow up and start acting like adults instead of entitled, spoiled, children. You’re about to watch a video about one of those people who believes that she can deface property with vandalism and not face the legal ramifications of her misguided actions that mimic a child in elementary school.
The woman goes up to the Donald Trump star in Hollywood, kneels down (they’re always taking a knee somewhere), and begins defacing it. She calls Trump a “racist f-ck” and later in the video she learns a tough lesson. Keep in mind, there is no evidence of Trump being a racist, but remember that it’s the tactic often used by leftists when they don’t have a valid argument based on facts. It’s a weapon crafted by feelings, which we all know – no one cares about feelings.
YouTube user “Edwin b” posted this video and expressed that he was embarrassed for the woman who painted a horrible message on Trump’s Hollywood star. He claims that she’s giving minority people a bad reputation. He also mentions how people are trying to save Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), but this looks horrible for the people who are trying to stay in America. It doesn’t help the case for DACA when people like this commit crime in broad daylight. One person was also recorded allowing their leftist dog to defecate on Trump’s star. That was embarrassing and disgusting, but they still did it and recorded it on video.
Edwin b’s YouTube description said:
“This vandal was caught on tape tagging Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame and then arrested a short time later after I followed her and located an officer to show them my video evidence. This Happened on 01/27/2018 around 10PM on a Saturday Night. This girl is giving Mexicans & Latino Americans a bad reputation for her illegal conduct of tagging graffiti and this looks very bad for DACA that they’re begging to save.”
Let’s remind people that many DACA recipients are probably 30 years old and had plenty of time to figure out their situation. We should also tell people that Donald Trump is not interested in deporting millions of DACA “children” – but the leftist mainstream media will paint a different picture. The leftist mainstream media will craft a story that suggests Trump will deport everyone in the country who wasn’t born here, but that’s untrue.
Donald Trump provided Democrat leadership with a six-month timeframe to create a working solution for the DACA issue, but they came up empty. That’s a big problem on the left side of politics as they spend a lot of time sitting around but don’t seem to do much ever to fix things. There’s a lot of major cities who have a history of the Democratic leadership who suffer from poverty for decades and don’t ever seem to improve.
The most significant problem in politics is the inability of some leaders and voters to work together. They will one day realize that they were the problem, not the solution, and they should’ve resisted the urge to act like children.
Editor’s Note: This article contains language not safe for work.
The recent trend of accusations of sexual misconduct against the famous and powerful is not a new phenomemon – we just didn’t pay attention. Back in January, former porn star Jenna Jameson exposed the behavior of liberal talk show host Bill Maher, after he blasted President Donald Trump over the sexual misconduct allegations he was facing at the time.
In a series of tweets, Jameson revealed that she saw Bill Maher actually grabbing women by their lady parts during a party at the Playboy Mansion. She made the revelation after watching Maher rip Trump over his statements regarding the treatment of women. Maher made the comments on his HBO show.
Feminists and liberals have made “GRAB THEM BY THE P*SSY” a rallying cry of the anti-Trump movement. Maher himself has been a vocal critic of the President and a mouthpiece for the movement.
Actress Nicole Eggert is claiming she was raped as a minor by a member of the “Happy Days” cast, but he angrily denies the accusation, and insists he can prove his innocence.
Eggert, who gained fame appearing on shows like “Charles in Charge” and “Baywatch,” claims actor Scott Baio sexually assaulted her when she was 14. She has reportedly shopped her story to both The Dr. Oz Show and TMZ, and both refused to run the story. It is a claim she has made before, but made it again on Saturday via Twitter.
That caused Baio to post a video on his Facebook page, outlining his proof that she is lying. That includes an interview she gave years ago stating their relationship came after the show “Charles in Charge” ended. Baio points out the actress was 18 the year the show ended, in 1990.
Scott Baio said the two had a one-time encounter, when she was over 18.
Scott Baio has responded to allegations that he molested his former co-star Nicole Eggert when she was 14 years old.
Eggert had tweeted on Saturday that he assaulted her while they worked together on the show ‘Charles in Charge’.
‘Ask @scottbaio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep,’ she wrote.
She then accused Baio of digitally penetrating her beginning at age 14.
The actor is coached by his wife – Renee Sloan, a stunt woman, as they show to the camera what they claim is evidence of Eggert’s lie.
Baio acknowledged that the pair did have sex, but claims it was consensual, and that Eggert would have been at least 18 years old at the time of the encounter.
‘I remember her calling me and asking me to come over and coming in my house one time, and seducing me,’ Baio says in the video.
‘Any normal heterosexual, red-blooded American guy, the outcome would have been the same,’ he said.
He played an audio recording of an interview Eggert gave to TheDirty.com, in which she described losing her virginity to Baio ‘way after’ ‘Charles in Charge’ was done.
‘It was years later,’ Eggert can be heard saying.
Baio argued in the video and in a tweet that because Eggert was born in 1972, and the show was completed in 1990, she would have no longer been a minor.
The actor and his wife also reveal that his legal team had served Eggert with two cease-and-desist letters in November ahead of the video.
Baio says that when Eggert’s first claims against him came up, she was promoting her reality shows – but he kept his ‘mouth shut’ because they eventually go away.
However, he said that she ‘just won’t let them go.’
‘If you have a claim, go to the police. There is a special unit there that handles this kind of stuff,’ Baio said
‘If you have a real claim, you go to the real people, not to social media where people like me get beat up,’ he added.
Baio also insisted he would not have had unsupervised access to Eggert while filming ‘Charles In Charge’.
‘When you have minors on the set, when they are not on the set working, they are in the classroom with the teacher, the teacher brings them to the set, and on the set is their parents, their teachers…’ he said.
Here is Baio’s statement from Facebook Live.
Post your thoughts on the accusations against Scott Baio in the comments section below. In addition, share this on social media.