Democrat Leader INDICTED – 10 Charges, Including 5 Felonies!

Nancy Worley, Head Of Alabama Democratic Party, Indicted On 10 Felony And Misdemeanor Charges.

Here’s a little story from earlier this month that the mainstream media completely skipped over: Nancy Worley, former secretary of state and the current chairwoman of the Alabama Democratic Party, turned herself in at the Montgomery County Jail following indictment by a grand jury on felony and misdemeanor charges related to her unsuccessful 2006 re-election campaign.

According to the indictment, Worley broke the law when she wrote a letter to her employees with the underlined words, “I want to ask for your support and your vote in the June 2006 Democratic Primary Election.” She followed up the solicitation by saying, “If you choose to support another candidate you have every right to make that decision without any problems from me.

However, as stated in Alabama election law, it is “unlawful for any officer or employee to solicit any type political campaign contributions from other employees who work for said officer or employee in a subordinate capacity.” Worley’s attorney claims that her latter statement indicates that her employees were not pressured into contributing – but Worley’s employees see it differently.

According to Ed Packer, one of Worley’s many disgruntled former employees, “Aside from it being illegal it just seems wrong for an elected official to request money or other kinds of campaign support from their subordinates because of that employer – employee relationship that could be coercive just by its very nature.” Packer also said that Worley sent her employees bumper stickers and a mailer to volunteer or request a yard sign.

Worley was released on bond after turning herself in. She faces five misdemeanor and five felony charges – and she hasn’t wasted any time blaming Republicans for her own criminality. “This is happening to Democrats throughout the country who don’t bow down to Republicans,” she said.

This is far from the first time Worley has faced criticism. Her four years in office were plagued by complaints about everything from her selection of a gas guzzling SUV that the state paid for to low morale among her employees.

Yet, in October 2017, Worley hypocritically proclaimed that Alabamians should vote Democrat because several Republicans had been ousted from office due to misconduct.

But the truth always comes out, doesn’t it?

Share this to help spread the word about Democratic corruption overlooked by the MSM!

Source:www.usapoliticstoday.org

BREAKING News From NYC! Democrat Leader Just ARRESTED! SICKENING CRIME!

Democrats love their activism. However, it isn’t 1965 anymore and the days where protesting really makes a substantial difference are long gone. But that doesn’t stop people from continuing to protest. And while many of the Black Lives Matter, Antifa, and others rallies and protests are disgusting in their nature this latest protest in New York City will make your skin crawl because of the callousness of it all.

This past Thursday a Democratic New York City Councilmen named Jumanne Williams and Ydannis Rodriguez were both arrested and handcuffed after protesting. But it wasn’t just their protesting that was the issue. They were purposefully blocking an ambulance with a person inside who needed to be transported to the local hospital immediately.

Both of the councilmen were protesting the White House administration, the President, and ICE over a supposed illegal alien activist who was allegedly being held for deportation at the airport. A cop had them face down on the hood of two cars while both of them were chanting, “Freedom. Resist. Freedom. Resist. We are going to resist.”

The New York Post reported,

The 39-second clip also shows cops grappling with several protesters sitting on the street. A photo posted on Rodriguez’ Twitter account shows him being restrained by at least two cops, one of whom has both arms wrapped around the back of pol’s head and neck. “This is NOT how you treat people who are protesting for Human Rights. This is NOT what democracy looks like. We can’t call ourselves progressives and pro-immigrants when the @NYPDnews is doing chokehold to us. Injusticia!” the caption says.

A female protester also claimed she was roughed up by cops. “They were picking me up and throwing me because I’m small enough that they could,” freelance journalist Indigo Olivier, 22, of Brooklyn, told The Post. “They kept going for my breasts. They were really aggressively pushing and I kept saying, ‘Those are my breasts.’” Around 300 people took part in the protest. The NYPD said 10 men and eight women were taken into custody, but didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment on the claims regarding its officers’ conduct.

Mayor de Blasio has “been briefed on the protest and police activity along Broadway in Lower Manhattan,” a spokesman said on Twitter. “The area is covered extensively by cameras and we’ll be reviewing the footage to get to the bottom of what happened,” spokesman Eric Phillips added. Officials will scrutinize the actions of both cops and protesters, City Hall sources said. An NYPD union leader called on de Blasio ” to start an investigation on these council members that actively went in front of an ambulance with its emergency lights on taking a patient to the hospital.” “They have a right to protest. It’s the American way, I get it,” said Lou Turco, president of the Lieutenants Benevolent Association.

But they cannot block an ambulance going to the hospital. And these are council members who are dictating policy for the city of New York.” Ragbir, executive director of the New Sanctuary Coalition of New York City, was detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials during a “routine check-in” at 26 Federal Plaza, according to a statement issued by the group. He was put in the ambulance after fainting, Maguire said.

All those arrested were taken to the 7th Precinct headquarters, where the Rev. Raymond Blanchette emerged and told fellow activists that Williams was going to be released with a desk appearance ticket. But Rodriguez is being booked on charges of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstruction of government administration, and will be held pending arraignment, Blanchette said.

An immigrant from Trinidad, Ragbir was ordered deported in 2006 following his conviction for wire fraud and conspiracy, but has remained in the US by challenging that ruling. Lawyers with the Immigrant Rights Clinic of Washington Square Legal Services filed a suit on his behalf Thursday against US Attorney Jeff Sessions and other government officials, claiming Ragbir has a “stay of removal” that’s valid through Jan. 19.

“A longtime New Yorker, a husband and a father, Ravi is beloved by all of us who have had the privilege of working with him to make New York a welcoming community for all of its residents,” said the Rev. Kaji Dousa, co chair of the New Sanctuary Coalition. “The fact that ICE has taken him as if his spirit, family ties, and contributions to the community mean nothing is inhumane.” “ICE didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.”

This is the face of the modern Democratic Party. They preach tolerance and acceptance, love and hope. Yet they go out and they physically and verbally assassinate anyone and everyone who disagrees with them and gets in their way. It is very hypocritical behavior and the height of irony itself.

How can one promote tolerance, love, and open mindedness, and point to the Republican Party as callus yet sit their and block an ambulance carrying someone in critical need of hospital services? Perhaps for some the ends justify the means. But in reality they have become the very thing they hate, despise, and preach against in this political atmosphere.

Share if you agree.

Source:freedomdaily.com

China Grants President Trump an Honor no Foreign Leader Has Ever Received [PHOTOS]

Despite what some people think about President Trump, the truth is he is doing things his way and most of the times it works out in his favor.

Even though he constantly mocked China during his presidential campaign 2016 and hasn’t been friendlier to the country since entering the White House, President Trump just became the first foreign leader to have dinner in the Forbidden City, a celebrated royal district which is closed off to the resto of the world since the founding of the People’s Republic of China.

One historian during a CNN appearance talked about the unusual invitation for Trump and First Lady Melania, who arrived in Beijing on Wednesday, saying it was a power move by the Chinese government.

“The Chinese government know who they’re dealing with,” Jeremiah Jenne, who lives in Beijing, stated. “It’s another in a long line of fairly shrewd moves by the Chinese government and something [Trump is] going to be very impressed with.”

He continued:

“What was once known as the ‘palace of blood and tears’ is now being used for a state visit. This is an example of how the narrative [within China] has shifted, particularly in the last 25 years, it’s no longer about emphasizing class revolution. In recent years, it’s been much greater emphasis on the glories of Chinese civilization.”

They are supposed to tour the Forbidden City along with Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife, Peng Liyuan, before having a dinner in the place that once accommodated Chinese emperors and their families for some 500 years.

A professor of government and politics at George Mason University, Ming Wan, stated for CNN the Chinese government will “give Trump an exceptional reception, essentially they’ll try to make Trump happy — that will work to China’s advantage.”

“[Xi’s] going to treat Trump almost like an emperor,” he added.

Trump’s unique visit to the ancient territory comes right after the White House condemned communism with a statement honoring the National Day for the Victims of Communism.

Communism has “systematically robbed innocent people of their God-given rights of free worship, freedom of association, and countless other rights we hold sacrosanct,” one part of the statement read.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

Source:conservativefighters.com

EXPOSED: Top Democrat Leader Caught Having Affair With Lobbyist, You’ll Be Speechless

IF WE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE RECENT DEMOCRATIC SCANDALS, WE CAN SEE THAT THE DEMOCRATS AND SCANDALS JUST WORK TOGETHER AND PROBABLY GIVE EACH OTHER POWER.

However, since the rise of the information in the Russian collusion, the Democrats were permanently defaced.  Even if they tried to blame it on the Oval Office, and failed badly because Trump showed the truth that the ones who broke the law were in fact, the Democrats themselves.

Moreover, people are now coming forward with more and more information – amongst them were Donna Brazile and Elizabeth Warren who confirmed that the DNC fixed the Democratic primaries which led to Hillary winning them.

YES, WE SEE THE IRONY. THEY KNEW ALL OF THIS FROM THE BEGINNING AND THEY DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING UNTIL NOW. HOWEVER, IF THEY ARE ADMITTING JUST NOW, IT MEANS THAT SOMETHING ELSE IS BREWING BEHIND THE SCENES AS WELL.

Now, Democrats in Florida are reeling and even one of their own lawmakers has been discovered to have been involved in an extramarital illicit relationship with a lobbyist. Now, this democrat surrendered humiliated and disgraceful.

If we take into consideration the fact that this type of action became common in the legislative process, now there is a request by two Republicans and Democrats to get Clemens accountable and responsible, despite the fact that he stepped down from his position.

Via Politico:

THE INCOMING FLORIDA SENATE DEMOCRATIC LEADER ABRUPTLY RESIGNED FRIDAY AND ACKNOWLEDGED HE’S BEEN IN THERAPY AFTER ADMITTING TO AN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR WITH A LOBBYIST.

STATE SEN. JEFF CLEMENS’ DECISION TO QUIT OFFICE CAME LESS THAN A DAY AFTER POLITICO FLORIDA FIRST REPORTED HIS TRYST, PROMPTING REPUBLICANS TO ACCUSE HIM OF ABUSING HIS POSITION OF POWER WHILE CALLS POURED IN FROM FELLOW DEMOCRATS WHO SAID IT WASN’T AN ISOLATED INCIDENT.

The flameout of the once-rising Democratic star highlighted the intense national conversation about the intersection of sex, power and influence from Washington, D.C., to Hollywood to Tallahassee.

House Speaker Richard Corcoran (R-Land O’Lakes) reacted strongly on Friday to Clemens’ admission, and condemned the Republican-led Senate for not taking action against the Democrat. Corcoran suggested the senator’s behavior was not consensual with West.

The facts here raise a very real question of sexual harassment,” said Corcoran. “I’m disappointed in the response of the senators who were aware of the situation. Rather than addressing the wrongdoing, they seem to have formed a wall of silence. An apology is not the same thing as accountability.”

“At this time, President [Joe] Negron is not aware of any allegations of sexual harassment,” Katie Betta, Negron’s spokeswoman, said in a statement to POLITICO. “The President encourages anyone with personal knowledge of such action by any Senator or Senate employee to report it utilizing the process outlined in Senate Rule and Policy.”

Before Clemens quit, Republicans were buzzing with plans to file a Rules Committee complaint against Clemens and accuse him of conduct unbecoming of a Senator — a charge leveled this spring against Miami Republican Sen. Frank Artiles, who used racial and sexist language during a heated exchange with two African-American Democrats.

CLEMENS, JOINING OTHER DEMOCRATS, TOOK TO TWITTER TO TRASH ARTILES AND CALL ON HIM TO RESIGN, WHICH THE SENATOR DID DAYS LATER AMID THE OUTCRY.

NOW, A LOT OF REPUBLICANS SAY THAT IT IS TIME FOR PAYBACK.

Should the Florida Senate, the two Republicans, and Democrats, ban together and file a complaint against the disrespected Senator after his resignation?

We hope that you found this article informative and helpful. Share your thoughts and opinions with us!

 Source:www.nationalinsiderpatriot.com

After NYC Attack: President Trump HITS BACK HARDER! Like A True Leader!

THIS AFTERNOON, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP SAID THAT THE DRIVER WHO KILLED 8 PEOPLE IN NEW YORK CITY A “SICK AND DERANGED PERSON,“. ALSO, HE OFFERED HIS CONDOLENCES TO THOSE AFFECTED BY THE ATTACK.

Furthermore, around 6  hours after the attack, President Trump tweeted that he “ordered Homeland Security to step up our already Extreme Vetting Program. Being politically correct is fine, but not for this!”

President Trump started tweeting about the attack in the afternoon, writing, “In NYC, looks like another attack by a very sick and deranged person,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

“LAW ENFORCEMENT IS FOLLOWING THIS CLOSELY. NOT IN THE U.S.A.!” – HE ADDED

The attack happened on a bike path on Manhattan’s West Side just after 3 p.m.

Namely, the suspect, Sayfullo Saipov, 29, of Tampa, Florida, is alive and also taken into custody.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio also said that the attack was a “cowardly act of terror” at a press conference.

Later, the President posted another tweet to give his “thoughts, condolences and prayers to the victims and families” affected by the attack. “God and your country are with you!” he told.

ADDITIONALLY, HE TWEETED: “WE MUST NOT ALLOW ISIS TO RETURN, OR ENTER, OUR COUNTRY AFTER DEFEATING THEM IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND ELSEWHERE. ENOUGH!”

Afterwards, The White House released an official statement from the president about the attack.

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of today’s terrorist attack in New York City and their families. My administration will provide its full support to the New York City Police Department, including through a joint investigation with the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” the statement said. “We offer our thanks to the first responders who stopped the suspect and rendered immediate aid to the victims of this cowardly attack. These brave men and women embody the true American spirit of resilience and courage. I will continue to follow developments closely.”

Also, soon after Trump’s first tweet, Vice President Mike Pence said that he was “saddened by the tragedy in NYC” and that “those responsible must be held accountable.”

We hope that you found this article informative and helpful. Share your thoughts and opinions with us!

 Source:www.nationalinsiderpatriot.com

Youngest Leader in the World Just Stuck it Right to Soros

Kirsters Baish| The newly elected Chairman of Austria, Sebastian Kurz, has stated that George Soros’ “Open Society” group has exactly 28 days to pack up and get out of Austria once and for all. The 31-year-old is currently the youngest world leader ever. He has explained to his colleagues that they cannot wait any longer and action against George Soros must be acted upon immediately. He made these statements following news that broke out stating that George Soros actually donated $18 billion of his $24 billion fortune to his “Open Society” Foundation.

Kurz was quoted saying, “The situation has become critical. Soros is throwing everything he has behind his push for global control. Misinformation and media manipulation has already increased exponentially overnight. We have no room for complacency.”

Kurz has called himself a truther who explained that he was “red pilled” by the 9/11 film “Loose Change.” He explains that he is onto Soros’ sick agenda and he has said “there is no way in hell this country will be his fifth victim.”

It is clear that George Soros is a man who has cause immense damage to our world. This is the time for more countries to follow in the footsteps of Kurz and listen to his important message. It’s time for world leaders to get Soros out of their countries. He is one of the most dangerous men of our time, and he has singlehandedly tanked whole economies. This man is the epitome of dirty. The Left won’t admit it, but the truth is Soros is actually responsible for turning over Jews to the Nazis. How can anyone even think of trusting this disgrace of a human being?

The sad thing is that Soros has no remorse for what he did to the Jews. He actually said it himself.

The Chairman of Austria is referring to the amount of national economies that Soros has been responsible for tanking in his quest to gain huge personal profits and massive political influence around the world.

Kurz was asked why he was banning George Soros’ Open Society Foundations, and his response was simple. He stated, “Because it’s 2017.”

The world was stunned to learn that Soros has released 75% of his giant fortune to launch his socialist agenda and his political nonsense. Many democratically elected leaders are extremely fearful that the amount of money Soros has (billions of billions of dollars) can be used to buy over greedy politicians and crooked journalists. It will be extremely difficult to keep up with this fight.

It’s time for the people of the world to wake up and begin to understand just how dangerous this man truly is. He is doing everything he can to wreck the American economy, and he may have enough money to do so if we don’t wizen up.

Source:resistmsmbs.com